another birthday for the father in law
Jared and I went to Yates Center Friday night to celebrate his dad's birthday with the whole Birk clan. It was a really good time and we rode up there with his Uncle Dave and Aunt Debbie, which was great because we never get to see them... even though they live in Fort Scott. Here is a picture of the Birthday boy about to blow out his candle.
Here is the whole gang at Smokey Bens in Yates Center! Happy Birthday Alan!
Saturday, February 2, 2008
Birthdays with the Birks
Posted by Stacy Birk at 2/02/2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








2 comments:
looks like you had a fun time! I have been checking blogs and so far there were NO UPDATES...i got ready to visit you guys and I thought "I know I can count on stacy for something new..." Sure enough! :) thanks for making my morning. ha. Now I guess I need to post something new too. :)
Jared looks alot like his dad!
Post a Comment