so busy, i forgot all about valentines day
Can you believe it? Stacy Birk, the girl who LOVES Valentines Day, forgot all about it this year. Can you blame a girl though? We've been so busy with preparing for this huge move that all my life has consisted of is houses, apartments, resumes, airplane tickets and rental cars!
Of course the one year that I forget and don't have time to get Jared a card, he gets one for me and puts it in my car for me to find this morning. Super sweet... it played a Tim McGraw song (his Greatest Hits CD was all we listened to the first 6 months we dated). But it made me feel like the worst wife in the world, haha. Especially since this is the first v-day since we got married.
I may have to slip into Wal-Mart on my way to a meeting later and try to find one for him. :) I'll let you know how it turns out!
On another subject, this will probably be my last post for a little bit, unless I get a wild hair and take my computer to Indiana. We are leaving for South Bend tomorrow and we will be back on Monday (then I will go straight to freakin' Topeka for a training, YUCK). It should be fun and I will let everyone know all about it when we get back.
Have a great Valentines Day and weekend everyone!!!
Thursday, February 14, 2008
Happy V-Day everyone!
Posted by Stacy Birk at 2/14/2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








0 comments:
Post a Comment