like ram-a-lam-a-lama ka-ding-ga-dee-ding-de-dong
I felt a lot like Frenchy at the very end of Grease this weekend, "Oh, look, the gang's back together!" And that we were!!!!
Marla and Jeremy came to good ole' Kansas this weekend to pack up Marla's house and move everything down to Aiken. Not only were they here, but Adam and Brandi came to town from Wichita and everyone met up at Chatter's Friday night to celebrate Marla's birthday.
Everyone was there from the ole' PSU gang, to my new Girard friends, to the Burlington Crew, the Greenbush girls and my best girl Sherry that I grew up with in El Dorado. I couldn't have asked for more, except maybe Shawna, Chet and Julie and Brian and Jessica, Holly and all my Wichita gals... to name a few! haha. Jared had the time of his life with Adam and Jeremy. These guys have been best friend since they were crawling, so he just loves hanging out with them and I know he will really miss being able to see them, and the rest of his Burlington Boys.
As I grow up and get older, these times when you can get everyone together are so much more meaningful. Especially now, with Indiana just months away, I want to spend as much time as I can with my wonderful family and friends. I really hope I get that chance.
I will post some photos of our weekend later... right now it keeps messing up when I try to do it, stupid internet. :)
Monday, February 11, 2008
We go together....
Posted by Stacy Birk at 2/11/2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








0 comments:
Post a Comment