i think this will be the selling point of the house
Last night Jared and I finished up the kitchen and shampooed all the carpets. Man, that was gross. Isn't it funny how we get some kind of feeling of accomplishment when we see all that yucky, dirty water being sucked up off the carpet. It looks so much better and smells better too. Jada couldn't quite figure it all out. She walked on the carpet kinda weird for a while, haha.
Jared also got all the caulk scraped off the bathtub and used the Clorox on some areas to get it cleaned up. It already looks so much better and I can't wait until he puts the new caulk on tonight and I can get the bathroom all cleaned up! We still have a few things to take to storage, but this darn weather makes it kinda hard.
Here's some photos of the kitchen. I will hopefully be able to post some of the bathroom, living room and the outside soon... weather permitting.











1 comments:
where is all your "Stuff"!!!
You have been watching WAYYYYY too much sell this house. :) Looks great
Post a Comment