just a few more things to do before this puppy goes on the market
Jared and I have been working hard for 3 weeks to get our little house ready for sale. I am soooo particular about everything so it is no wonder it has taken so long. We started by de-cluttering everything, which was quite a chore. It's bad enough that I had a ton of crap, but when we moved Jared in last year it just added to the mess. Although we had a lot of stuff, we kept a tidy little house. But boy does it look better once you get rid of all that stuff.
All we have left to do is re-caulk around the bathtub and clean the entire bathroom from top to bottom. We also need to shampoo all the carpets (which shouldn't take long since the entire house is only 850 square feet, haha) and I need to pick up the porch and the front yard a little before the realtor takes pictures.
(This is the back bedroom. It is a very small room, and for those of you who have been to our house, this is what I used as my closet :). We took down the clothes rack, touched up the paint and got everything outta there. It looks kinda bare, but much better than it did)

(This is the front guest bedroom. This room was the catch-all room and it was perfect for that. We cleaned it up and got everything out of the way. I think it looks pretty good!)


(This is our bedroom. It is a small room, but cozy and it is right in the middle of the house and close to the bathroom, haha. There is no closet in this room which actually makes it easier to fit furniture in.)


There you have it!!!! I will have pictures of the kitchen (the one my dad so beautifully remodeled for me two years ago) the living room, the bathroom and the front of the house very soon! We hope to finish everything up tonight! YAY!!!! Then I can finally relax a little :)








1 comments:
Looks cute!
Post a Comment