what hubby gets, the wife gets too
So, Jared is feeling a little better, but is on his way to the doctor right now to get checked out. But now I AM sick! I don't think it is the same thing he has because my cough is not near as bad, but I am achy all over, my head is so congested I can barely lift it, my nose is red and peeling from blowing it so much and I have been running a fever all day. I hate this crap! It is probably the flu, but I get some killer sinus infections too, so it could be that.
So, Mr and Mrs Sickness will be couped up in this house all day with our nasty germs! Our coffee table looks like a tornado went through a pharmacy... kleenex, cough drops, cough syrup, Nyquil, Sudafed, water bottles and cups of juice. It is actually pretty pathetic! I just hope no one wants to look at the house today cause its gonna take all the energy I have to get this place cleaned up.
Monday, February 25, 2008
Down with the sickness
Posted by Stacy Birk at 2/25/2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








0 comments:
Post a Comment