i'm gonna really miss this place i call work
So, I am in Topeka again for yet another training. Usually I moan and groan about how much I DON'T want to be here, but this training is different. It is different because I realize that it is one of my last ones with these great people I work with across the state of Kansas.
I am a lucky girl to have found such a great job where I get to work with amazing people everyday. Not only that, but I get to make a positive impact on youth in the southeast Kansas area! It is an awesome opportunity to make a difference, do something different everyday, gain valuable skills and meet new people.
Leaving these people, the youth and this job will be extremely difficult for me. Will I find a job that I love this much in Indiana? Will I find co-workers that are as fabulous as Misty, Amanda and Lisa? Will I work with people across the state that are as awesome as Brenda in Salina, and Janine in Olathe, Heather in Hays and Max in Topeka? These people are irreplaceable in my eyes. I have learned so much from them and now I can only hope that all that knowledge will come in handy when choosing a new employer, new co-workers and a new career, possibly.
I will just work my resume magic and pray that someone will want me, put up with me and love me as much as all these great people have for the past 3 years.
Tuesday, February 19, 2008
Good jobs are hard to come by
Posted by Stacy Birk at 2/19/2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








0 comments:
Post a Comment