we made it to South Bend
Jared and I made the voyage from Girard to KC to Chicago to South Bend yesterday. The plane ride itself was relatively short, however its the drive to KC (2 1/2 hours) and the drive from Chicago to South Bend (1 1/2 hours) that killed us. (Plus, I haven't been feeling too good for a while now. I keep taking meds for sinuses, but it is not helping.) We were so tired I bet the people at Olive Garden thought we were a bunch or hoodlums in our windpants and sweatshirts! It was really difficult for us to get excited about ANYTHING last night. We passed by the Notre Dame campus and we both said, "well there it is" with little or no emotion. Everything was covered with snow also, so it was just hard to see and take everything in.
After a good night's sleep and a hot shower, we are slowly regaining our momentum! We will be scoping out apartments today, so that will be exciting. We saw a few of them last night as we were driving around and they looked promising. And it helped that a few of them were right by the Old Navy and Kohls... at least it MY eyes that's a great location.
Once we find an apartment, we will have a nice dinner tonight (our belated Valentine's Dinner) and then hopefully find that Karaoke bar that I found online last week! haha Wish us luck!
Saturday, February 16, 2008
Completely wiped out
Posted by Stacy Birk at 2/16/2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








0 comments:
Post a Comment