Well the ball has dropped and I am polishing off the last of the champagne in my PJs reflecting on 2008
This year was crazy. It was crazy, weird, exciting, fabulous and depressing all at the same time.
In January, Jared and I were still riding the "newly married" love train and things were great! The end of January he announced that he had been offered a job in Indiana. Being newly married and anxious to seek out new and exciting opportunities we decided to go for it. What did we have to lose... really?
It has proven to be a much more difficult journey than we anticipated, but we have managed it well.
I have no idea what the future holds in 2009 but I know two things: I wanna be happy with my career (whatever it may be) and I want to have children.
That's it. I don't care if we live in Indiana or somewhere else. I desperately want to feel comfortable enough with our careers and financial situation to start a family. And that, is my goal in 2009.
Happy New Year everyone!!!! Make it a great one!
Wednesday, December 31, 2008
Whew... what a year
Posted by Stacy Birk at 12/31/2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








4 comments:
Happy New Year Stacy. You guys have made some wonderful changes and whatever you do in the future, as long as it is together I know you will be happy.
Well, I wish you all the best! I'm excited for you, trying to start a family =}
I was thinking about you traveling in that crazy weather over Christmas! Apparently, all went well ;)
Happy New Year Stacey! I wish you the best for this new year!
Happy New Year Stacey! I wish you and Jared the best for 2009. You are a strong and smart girl so I know that your goals for the new year will be achieved!!!
Cheers!
Post a Comment