Wednesday, December 10, 2008

I got a bloggie award

I heart my friend Tara. She is special (and not in a short bus kinda way). Although, I have never met her IRL (thanks for this lingo from your blog Sarah). :)


Anyway, Tara gave me an award because my blog is so blog-tastic! YAY!

So, now it is my turn to return the favor and nominate my fav blogs.

This award represents this: "These blogs are exceedingly charming. These kind bloggers aim to find, and be friends. They are not interested in self-aggrandizement. Our hope is that when the ribbons of these prizes are cut, even more friendships are propagated. Please give more attention to these writers."

My 8 awards go to....

Denny Daily

Pitt Stop

Among the Wheat

Smith Family Journals

Burke Family Ties

Whiskey Easy Wonderings

Little Diddy from the Life of Jaime

It's On My To-Do List

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Wow, two for me! I am so loved.

Unknown said...

Ah, hey, thanks! :-)