Thursday, December 18, 2008

Whew.... off the hook

i have good news and bad news

Good News: I am not babysitting on Sunday now (Apparently God is letting me know I am not ready, haha)

Bad News: Genevieve has to go to Indianapolis on Monday for testing.

Poor little thing. Stacey called me last night and told me that Genna has had trouble eating and she just didn't think things were right... she has been fussy, and won't eat, etc. So she took her to the doctor and now has to take her to a specialist on Monday to run some tests. They think (and this is me trying to understand what she was saying) but they think it has something to do with her white blood cells telling her body she is allergic to everything, especially sugars. It has some big complicated name. Its not diabetic, but something different. If it turns out to be this, they will have to put her on a special diet and it should help her tremendously! Poor little girl. But, As upset as Stacey was (which I would have been too) at least she will find out soon and be able to get Genna feeling better before Christmas. Send a little prayer up for her if you think about it.

Another prayer request (apparently it is one of those days) is for my friend Misty and her daughter Makenna (they call her BMak). She has been pretty sick and found out yesterday it isn't RSV (thank goodness) but she is getting tubes put in her ears next week. It is a normal procedure, but it is still nerve wracking for Misty and Ryan and I hope everything goes well!

Have a great day everyone! There may another random post later I have lots of thoughts running through my head today :)

1 comments:

Jaime said...

Sending up prayers for your family & friends... hopefully they all have good news for Christmas!

Stay warm & safe up there! I've heard of some bad ice storms & wrecks that way!