Wednesday, December 10, 2008

My Dell has bit the dust

I guess it's what I get for buying a cheap Dell instead of a Mac

It's not completely dead though, but the money it will cost me to get it fixed it might as well be dead. It's infected with that messed up Spyware where it appears to be an antivirus program. So frustrating! I ran my Spy Sweeper and my McAfee and now, both those program don't work properly. How can it just wipe out antivirus and spysweeper software? Some people have WAY to much time on their hands and hatred for people to have to create this junk to infect our computers.

I am not a computer techie, but I know a little (thanks to my Dad). I tried a few things Sherry suggested and no such luck. So, the tech guy from work is coming to get my beautiful pink laptop today and, hopefully (please pray) that he doesn't have to wipe out the entire system and reload everything. I have most of my Premier stuff backed up from about 2 weeks ago, but I haven't backed up my photos and other files in about 6 months! Not even to mention all the iTunes I will lose. AARRGGHHH..... Anyone have any ideas on how to fix this little problem? I am all ears folks!