Tuesday, December 23, 2008

I hate Indiana in the winter

I am not happy.

I have to be on a plane in Indianapolis tomorrow morning at 7 a.m.

They are calling for snow, sleet, freezing rain and rain starting at 1 p.m. today clear until 7 p.m. tomorrow night.

I am scared out of my mind of driving 3 hours to Indy.

I put the Indiana State Police's number in my phone, just in case. Those boys give me enough grief at coalition meetings, so they owe me. :)

I have a feeling my tension in my neck will return during this adventure.

It will all be worth it when I can throw my arms around Jared and celebrate Christmas with him.

Pray, pray pray for me if you have a second. Maybe if God hears all of us he will magical clear US 31 South for me. :)

2 comments:

Jaime said...

Oh girl, I will be praying & thinking about you! Just leave PLENTY early. So, you can take your sweet time, & make it there safely!!

Don't forget to load the car with a blanket, (you should have spare clothes), some food & water, flashlight & fully charge up that phone!

BE SAFE!! Thinking about you...

Barb said...

Good luck and be safe! My friend said they have had 3ft of snow in Washington state since I left. More coming tomorrow.