Sunday, January 6, 2008

Home Sweet Home

it's great to be home

Jared and I made it back to the great state of Kansas on Friday evening after a well-deserved stop in Tunica, MS for some gambling. Looking back on the trip, I am really glad I did it. It wasn't near as bad as I expected, actually several parts of it were quite fun! The 31st definitely WAS the busiest day, just as Jared said it would be. Everyone waited until the last minute to come in to get their fireworks and then they all wanted a DEAL... yeah right! "Hey man you gonna cut me a deal?" "Hey, how much dis is?" "Hey man, what dis do?" "Hey, ya'll got any stems?" Stems is the southern way of asking for punk sticks to light their fireworks. Haha.

Anyway, it was a busy and tiring day, but we made it through! Here is a picture of Jared and I after midnight. Don't we look tired?

The good news... I did get my first-ever New Year's kiss with Jared!!!! It was totally worth it! XOXOXO

0 comments: