Monday, January 14, 2008

Oh, Topeka... my home away from home!

this is going to sound like an advertisement for Hyatt Hotels

I just have to brag for a minute and give the newly remodeled Hyatt Place in Topeka some much deserved free advertising.

Hyatt Place, formerly known as Amerisuites, is our favorite place to stay when we head to Topeka for work. It is a nice hotel with fabulous staff. In fact, we stay here so much we have learned the names of most of them and they ususally recognize us and can call us by name as well.

While Amerisuites was a great place to stay, they are currently renovating the entire hotel into Hyatt Place and it is awesome! when I first arrived Sunday night they did not have the new rooms ready yet. So, much to my disspointment, I had to stay in an old room. But, I asked if I could be switched to a new room once they are finished. They worked hard all day to get at least 2 rooms ready so that Lisa and I can try out the new rooms. THEY ARE BEAUTIFUL! Flat screen tvs, down comforters, large sofa with ottoman and the best part... they are super clean and we are the first people to stay in them! The manager even took us up to our rooms to show us all the new features and make sure we are comfortable. That's what I call service!

So, if you are ever in Topeka, check out the Hyatt Place (Amerisuites) I think you will be satisified with your stay... I am so far!

0 comments: