Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Everybody's Workin' for the Weekend

i wasn't ready to go back to work

As I sit here trying to keep my eyes open (I've got that whole fluttering eye syndrome... I bet I look REAL good right now) I am convinced that I needed another week to recover before coming back to work. Just getting up a 6:30 was a challenge... we never got up that early in Louisiana. But, I keep grinding away at my work and think about the weekend.

We have decided to head to good ole Wichita this weekend. Jared will get in some quality "walk in a field with a gun" time with his buddies (otherwise known as Pheasant hunting). And I will be hanging out with my sister and friends. Alicia is pretty excited that I am coming. Apparently she wants to "show off her house". I can appreciate that... I was the same way when I graduated college, moved into a better place and finally was able to buy (or con mom into giving me) nice furnishings :)

Either way, I always have a great time with my sis, no matter what we are doing. So, when work gets me down.... I am gonna think about chillin' with my sis and maybe that will get me by... and maybe an occassional online shopping adventure :)

0 comments: