Thursday, January 31, 2008

Cause my Southern Belle tagged me...

Just for you Mar Mar

4 Jobs I've Had:
1. Senior Prevention Specialist at Greenbush
2. Staff Writer at the Morning Sun
3. Vision Therapist at Coleman Vision Improvement Center
4. Customer Service Clerk at Dillons

4 Movies Watched Over and Over:
1. Grease
2. A Few Good Men
3. Anchorman
4. Top Gun

4 TV Shows I Watch:
1. American Idol
2. Days of Our Lives
3. Sell this House ( I need all the tips I can get right now)
4. Rock of Love (I don't care if he is a man-whore... I love Bret Michaels)

4 Places I've Lived:
1. Moore, Okla
2. El Dorado, Kan.
3. Pittsburg, Kan.
4. Girard, Kan.

4 Places I've Been:
1. New York City
2. Las Vegas, NV
3. Baton Rouge, LA
4. Paln Springs, CA

4 People Who Email me Regularly:
1. Misty
2. Mike
3. Sherry
4. Melanie

4 Favorite Things to Eat:
1. Mexican Food
2. Pasta
3. Chicken Quesadillas (see #1)
4. Anything I don't have to cook (I agree with all of Marla's!!!!)

4 Places I'd Rather Be:
1. at home working on the house
2. anywhere but work
3. sleeping
4. Bahamas

4 Things I Look forward to This Year:
1. Moving to Indiana
2. Starting a new career
3. My one year wedding anniversary
4. Possibly making a baby :)

4 People to Tag:
1. Sherry (cause she's new to blogging... and she loves these things as much as I do)
2. Sarah (cause, I miss that gal)
3. Don't know anyone else who blogs
4.

0 comments: