Jared and I have been together 10 years and married almost 4 years. We moved from Kansas to northern Indiana 3 years ago. This blog serves as an expression of us and a way to keep in contact with family and friends. Hope you enjoy reading it and feel free to comment!
So, my dad said he wanted to see a picture of me in front of the tent. Well, this isn't in front of the tent, but I am holding a big freakin' firework. Does that work dad? haha
when are you kids coming home anyway??? Went by the house tonight but the mail was picked up so I think Amanda had already been there. I didnt make it in to check on Jada b/c after I realized the mail was taken care of, then I realized I didnt even have the key to your house with me!!!
Are you watching the Sooners tonight? So far things are NOT GOOD!!!!
2 comments:
You look great! That is one big firework.
when are you kids coming home anyway??? Went by the house tonight but the mail was picked up so I think Amanda had already been there. I didnt make it in to check on Jada b/c after I realized the mail was taken care of, then I realized I didnt even have the key to your house with me!!!
Are you watching the Sooners tonight? So far things are NOT GOOD!!!!
Post a Comment