what a crazy, busy weekend
Jared and I got a lot done this weekend. Friday night we headed over to Pittsburg for our friend Eric's birthday party. It was a lot of fun, especially since we hadn't been out in a while. I got to see a lot of people that I hardly get to hang out with anymore, like my best gal Chesney! Here are some pictures from our evening. The first one is Jared Hicks... we will be rooming with him for a little bit in Indiana. He is a lot of fun and it will be nice that Jared and I have at least 1 friend when we move up there, haha.
On Saturday my dad came to town to help Jared re-frame a few doors and fill a few cracks in the walls before we put the house on the market. It didn't take them too long at all and I think Jared learned a little from my dad, which is always good. This man has so much knowledge and Jared and I need to learn as much from him as we possibly can.
Monday, January 28, 2008
A busy weekend
That was about it, besides packing, packing packing.... which I did a lot of that! We are slowly, but surely getting the house ready. I hope to have it listed in a week, but we'll see how that goes.
Posted by Stacy Birk at 1/28/2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








0 comments:
Post a Comment