Monday, March 24, 2008

A Hoosier-rific Photo Display

a pictorial... Hoosier style

So, I really don't have much to blog about today, but I thought I would share some photos of the place I will soon call home. Here are just a few that I found on Google. Enjoy!
Above left is a map of the area. We are really close to Chicago and Lake Michigan. On the right is a photo of downtown South Bend.

Above are two photos of the Notre Dame campus in South Bend.


On the left is a highway on-ramp near South Bend. I love the way it is shaped like a clover, haha. Most highway on-ramps are, but I just like this one particularly. On the right is the St. Joseph County courthouse in South Bend.


Here is the St. Joseph River that flows through South Bend, Mishawaka and Elkhart. This picture does not do it justice because it is a beautiful river. There is even a riverwalk through downtown South Bend that is pretty neat, but I couldn't find a picture of it. And, of course, on the right is Notre Dame Stadium. Jared and I would like to go see a game, even though we will be wearing KU and OU gear the entire time! haha

And finally, here is another aerial photo of downtown South Bend and the College Football Hall of Fame, also located in downtown South Bend.

1 comments:

Sarah said...

This all sounds exciting. A new adventure for the Birks!