my hubby left this morning
After a busy day of packing, Jared left this morning to make the 13 hour drive to South Bend. Oh yes I will miss him, but compared to how long he has been gone in the past, this will be a breeze. Last year he was in Kentucky for 3 freakin' months while I was planning a wedding. Talk about stressful!
So this time it is only a month and a week, so I will definately be able to manage. AND... I have so much to do to get ready for him to come back so that we can load up the truck and move everything up north. He will be back the weekend of April 19 for the Annual Jake's Fireworks Customer Shoot-Off, where they light up the sky with all the Jake's products for all the customers to see. It is always a good time and a free firework show, which I just love. After the show, we will start loading up the truck and getting the house cleaned up so that potential buyers will still think it is pretty even without all the furnishings and decorations in it!
I will keep you all updated on Jared's trip and let you know when he and his old truck make it up there, haha.
Tuesday, March 11, 2008
And he's off to the Hoosier State
Posted by Stacy Birk at 3/11/2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








0 comments:
Post a Comment