Oh, how I love my girls in Wichita
I had a fabulous weekend with my gals in The Ta. When I refer to "my gals" I mean Amber, Erika, Emily and Melanie. I worked with these great gals for 4 long years at Dillon's in El Dorado. Melanie was sick so I didn't get to see her, but I had a fabulous dinner with Amber, Erika and Emily and my wonderful friend Shawna joined us and my sister Alicia.
It was crazy, as it always is when you get all of us together, but we had a great time. Shawna and I went shopping and then watched KU play at Emerson Biggins and then we all went to dinner at P.F. Changs and then dancing at Finns and the Pump House in Old Town. Here are some photos from our evening! Oh, how I will miss those gals!
The whole gang at P.F. Changs
Amber and I enjoying some Mongolian Beef and foo-foo drinks
Erika and I at the Pump House
Alicia attempting to use chop sticks










0 comments:
Post a Comment