i can't believe what kids do to each other these days
I really believe in the work that myself and my co-workers do to educate parents, schools, teachers and students about bullying. We have researched and perfected our presentations for the past 3 years to make the most impact on the school districts we serve. I thought the problem had been improving across Kansas and across the U.S. (mostly because it is a hot-button topic at the moment). Well this story proved that there is much more work to be done and that if you do not have your entire school district and community bought into the process of making a safer school environment then it will fail. I hope this boy and his family can move on and get the justice they deserve.
Wednesday, March 26, 2008
It breaks my heart
Posted by Stacy Birk at 3/26/2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








0 comments:
Post a Comment