jared made it to Indiana
It might be a 1991 Ford F150, but by golly it made it 10 1/2 hours to South Bend Indiana. Jared wasn't so sure he would be able to make the entire trip, especially with no cruise control and with the age of his truck. But, I got a call from him at about 8 last night and they had made it and were staying at the Knight's Inn (Yipppeee.... I bet it is a real nice place).
Today they will be signing there lease at our apartment and getting some things moved in and settled. Hicks told me the other day that by the time I get up there they will have it all decorated and fixed up for me, HA! I'll believe it when I see it, haha.
I really don't have much else going on, but I wanted to let everyone know that Jared made it safety and in less time than we predicted. Until next time fellow bloggers, have a wonderful day!
Wednesday, March 12, 2008
It's old, but dependable
Posted by Stacy Birk at 3/12/2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








0 comments:
Post a Comment