Friday, March 28, 2008

Livin' on a Prayer

oh, how I love Bon Jovi

Oh my friends, it has been a great week in Stacy World! My boss and I conveniently booked a teacher inservice north of Kansas City the day after the scheduled Bon Jovi concert just so we can go on Greenbush's dime, well, kinda. I mean, we had to shell out some money to get our tix on eBay (since it is sold out) and we will have to pay the difference in gasoline, but meals and hotel is paid since we would have been up there anyway. We are soooo smart! :) We found an awesome deal on two tickets. The seats aren't the best, but hey, I get to see Bon Jovi LIVE so I really don't care. And the fact that Daughtry is opening for him is just the icing on the cake.

So we will be heading to Randolph, KS on April 17 to work with students from 1-3 p.m. and then headed to KC to check into our hotel and eat something before the concert. Then, get this, we have to be in Effingham, KS by 7:30 a.m. the next morning (which is also my last day of work), HA! The good thing is we have done this training so many times we can do it in our sleep... which may just be the case!

Oh, the things we do for Bon Jovi!


0 comments: