Friday, March 21, 2008

Just a little diddy

updates before the weekend

The Pink Computer - They ended up shipping me a whole new system and it is perfect! The screen is bright and my smile is big!

My Hair - I couldn't even find that little burnt spot in my hair today. I don't know if it was really burned or what. I wore it wet and curly the past few days so maybe that helped. I am still going in to get my hair done this weekend because I am in desperate need of a cut and color (darn grey hairs). :)

House - We haven't had any more lookers at our house, but our realtor is pretty sure the person who has a contingency on our house now will go ahead and buy it anyway, even if her house doesn't sell. Let's keep our fingers crossed!

Jared - He is doing well in South Bend and working hard to get his warehouse organized and set-up the way that he wants it. Jared and Jared Hicks, our roommate, have settled into our 2 bedroom, 2 bath apartment in Mishawaka and they said they really like it. They are ready for me to get down there with the rest of the stuff, haha, but they are making it work for now. I am getting kinda tired of Jared calling to tell me all the yummy places he is going to eat, but I can't go to because I am in Girard, AARRGGHHH! :) His eyes are doing well after his surgery. He may have to come back at some point and get an update on his right eye because it was much worse than his left. But, overall, he is enjoying his new eyes and being able to see without his glasses.

That's all for now kids! Have a wonderful weekend and a great Easter with family and friends!

0 comments: