clap, clap
If you have MySpace please see my blog entitled "Let's give em' somethin' to talk about"
I needed to vent about something important and did not think it was best to do on a PUBLIC blog site. You will understand if you read it.
If you don't have MySpace, send me a comment with an e-mail address and I will send it to you.
Catch you all on the flip side... I will have another post today, hopefully, if I get time! A real one too :)
Thursday, September 25, 2008
Private eyes, are watching you
Posted by Stacy Birk at 9/25/2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








3 comments:
Read it. Commented on it. Loved it. F it(thats my advice). Sending you good vibes.
As you know I avoid the spaces and faces, you're going to have to email if you want me in the loop. Loves you.
well that stinks that you have to deal with that. What a crappy environment to be in everyday. Good luck on the hunt.
Post a Comment