Sunday, September 21, 2008

Help me Rhonda, help help me Rhonda

Ok bloggers, I need your help


A friend of ours is having a huge Halloween Bash and costumes are mandatory. I love to dress up, but usually I wait until the last minute and never have a costume. This year, I have plenty of time, therefore no excuses and Julie is absolutely MAKING me go with her. (Just kidding Jules, I wanna go)

Anyway, Julie (the even planner that she is) is helping me with costume ideas. We have come up with several ideas and now I just need some feedback before I start putting a costume together

1. Pippi Longstockings (Julie pitched this idea to me as a great way to pull off funky socks and patchwork. I agree with her!)
2. Fortune-Telling Gypsy (Would be super easy and I can wear all my Premier Jewelry and then hand out business cards with the fortunes. Great way to have fun and pitch my jewelry business)
3. Hot Air Balloon (Jared and I found this idea online. Cut holes in a laundry basket for my legs and then tie off a big helium balloon to it and decorate.)

There were more, but these were the top ones. What do you all think? Any other ideas?

6 comments:

Unknown said...

While I have always been a huge fan of Pippi, I think the gypsy is the best idea. You good make fortune cards with ur business either on the back or in the form of a business card. And perhaps a few of them could offer a percent off of a purchase over a certain amount. Just an idea. A great way to have fun and do some marketing!

Jaime said...

Those are all fun! I'd say walking around or sitting w/ the laundry basket would make for a difficult, bulky night! Pippy would be cute, but I definitely say go for the gypsy & the shameless jewelry plug! No reason you can't be an entrepeneur at the party!! I told Mr. S I think we should be Obama & Hilary =)

Sherry said...

I like the gypsy idea and using your jewelry and it would be a great way to get your business out there and people can see some of what you have!

Stacy Birk said...

You guys are awesome!!!! I think I will go with the gypsy theme. Off to Salvation Army/Goodwill I go to find some old skirts, bandanas and a shirt with poofy sleeves!

Sarah said...

I like the idea of the hot air balloon, but it might not be too easy to travel that way. LOL.
The smartest would be the gypsy so you can do some business too.

carmilevy said...

I lean toward the gypsy, as the business development opportunity is too good to pass up! Though part of me has always had a soft spot for Ms. Longstocking. She's so self-assured and independent!

What a delightful entry! I'm sure the party will rock.