:(
So, our weekend wasn't quite as exciting as I had hoped, but it was still fun.
Saturday it rained most the day, so our beach plans in Michigan City were ruined. But we still had a great dinner and hung out at the piano bar downtown.
Sunday, we had planned on going to Cedar Point to ride rollercoasters but Kaci ended up really sick Saturday night and was taken to the ER. :( She had felt like she was getting ill when she left Kansas on Thursday, but tried to suck it up. Well, she didn't get better and all the running around didn't help her either. Hicks and her were in the ER most of the night. So, needless to say, we all slept in and took it pretty easy on Sunday. We've still got our tickets though :), so we hope to go later on this summer before Labor Day.
I have some pics from the piano bar that I will try to post later. Hope you all had a great weekend as well!
Monday, July 21, 2008
No rollercoasters for us
Posted by Stacy Birk at 7/21/2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








2 comments:
That sucks. :( How is everything going?
Well that is too bad. I hate it when plans don't workout. ;(
Post a Comment