i couldn't believe it either, but it's true
Our friend Kaci is coming up from Pitt this weekend and boy do we have a fun weekend planned. Friday, Hicks and Kaci are visiting friends in Chicago and Jared and I will hang out at home, but on Saturday we are all hanging out at the beach in Michigan City. And Sunday we are heading to Sandusky, OH (Tommy just sold half a million brakepads) to Cedar Point Amusement Park. It's about 3 1/2 hours away and it rest right on Lake Erie. In fact, many of the pictures on their website show the rides with a gorgeous view of the lake in the background. I can't wait!!!!!!! I love theme parks.









1 comments:
Oh I love them too. I am jelous of you. ;) have a great time and take your camera. But hold on to it during the rides. ha ha
Post a Comment