(I ate the one of the bottom left just after I took this photo, haha)
Well, the first thing I said to myself was "shit, I'm gonna go over my weight watchers points today" haha! Then I called Shawna to thank her and said "don't you know I am on a diet" and she said "well, half of it is healthy". That's my girl Shawna... always thinking about the positive things in life, haha. I'm sure I will have a few, but I will have to share as well so I can stick to my plan to be a skinny-minny! :)
I also received a card and gift certificate from good ole' Marla and Jeremy (aka Fred and Val), a real nice card from my friend Emily, and a card from my parents (with the added bonus of a car pmt.) YIIPPPEEE!!! And, let's not forget, all my tech-savy friends who have wished me a fabulous b-day on MySpace, Facebook and through text messaging, :)
Needless to say, today is turning into one heck of a birthday, besides the fact that I am getting OLD!!! The best part will be this evening when Me, Jared and Hicks have dinner at Ruth's Chris (a real fancy schmancy steak restaurant). Jared even has to wear slacks, hahahaha!!!!!! Anything I can do to get the boy to dress up and I game for!
Not sure what our plans are after dinner. We talked about going bowling or maybe heading to the piano bar. I guess we will see where the night will take us!!!
Thanks for all the b-day wishes everyone! It sure makes my first birthday away from Kansas a great one!!!!








4 comments:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY GIRL. I never get on myspace hardly so I missed ya there.
Enjoy those strawberries. You and Jared can work of the points. ha ha.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU....HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU...HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO STACY...HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!
I didnt send you anything b/c I'm planning on suprising you later tonight with a knock on your front door. :) Just kidding, but it sure would have been fun if I could have come to see you this weekend and we could have celebrated together!
I want to know where Shawna got those strawberries b/c I want some! Those look so good. Oh, BTW Happy Birthday...again!
let me be the first to say Hoosier Daddy? Happy Birthday. I shouldnt even be typing this because someone not naming any names(me) isnt even on your top friends on myspace. but ill be the bigger person. again. happy birthday have a good one.
-chris
Post a Comment