Friday, June 27, 2008

You know you have been working too many hours in the fireworks biz

if this is the conversation you have with your husband at 2:30 in the morning while half asleep

Jared: I need 10 cases
Stacy: what?
Jared: I NEED 10 cases
Stacy: (realizing what is going on now) of what?
Jared: I NEED 10 cases on that new order
Stacy: (just messing with him now) what new order? Who's it for?
Jared: (getting up out of bed and then laying back down) You know... it's for, uh, it's for, uh...
(Realizing, somewhat, that he has been talking in his sleep he gets up to go to the bathroom)
Jared: I am serious, I do need 10 cases for this customer.
Stacy: (laughing histerically)
Jared: I AM TELLING THE TRUTH, I need 10 cases right now
Stacy: Yeah, I'm sure you do need those 10 cases right now, at 2:30 in the morning. Go back to bed you big dork.

Oh, the stories of fireworks season!

1 comments:

Sarah said...

Too funny :)