on a somber note...
I would love to write happy-go-lucky blogs all the time like my life is perfect, but a blog is a real life look into someone's world -- the ups and the downs. This is a down for me.
We all make mistakes, we are not perfect and there are things that we all WISH we could go back, rethink and redo.
Last week I made a mistake that has upset my family immensly. They are hurt, they are angry and they are dissapointed. As am I.
There is nothing I can do, or say to change anything. I never meant to hurt or cause sadness to anyone and it was simply bad judgment on my part. I've said my piece and I have apologized and to tell you the truth, I don't think it did any good. I am at a loss and not sure what to do. I'm not even sure they will talk to me... for a long time.
So with that said, here is my special message to all my readers... be good to your families, think before you act, and put yourself in someone elses shoes (these are all lessons I have learned from this and will strive to remember from now on). We all have things we have to constantly strive to do better, I will just have to give it 200% for the rest of my life.
With all this said, I am starting fresh. I will not dwell on it and I will not let the "what if" and the "why" consume me. I will strive to be the best me I can be and when my relationship repairs itself with my family it will be something I will cherish, hold dearly and never put in a path of destruction again. Like the saying goes, "life is too short".
Wednesday, June 25, 2008
Mistakes
Posted by Stacy Birk at 6/25/2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








2 comments:
Wow Stacy this is sad and I don't even know what is going on. Your only human and I don't know what you did, but forgiveness will come from the ones who truly love you.
Hang in there and learn.
I'm sure in time they will forgive you, whatever happened. If you need to talk give me a call.
Post a Comment