Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Well, there ya go....

it turns out that I AM a rockstar

it only took me a little over a month living here to make the local broadcast news! Not to bad for a newbie!

After the C-Span tour Beth and I attended a press conference for a new "Serve Kids Serve Time" campaign. Well, on the NBC news station there I was, on the 6 o'clock news sitting in the background listening. hehe. I even got the pleasure of meeting the county prosecutor and the Mayor of South Bend.

I knew it would only be a matter of time before I was on TV! :) AND, if we get the big federal grant we applied for later this summer I get to plan and speak at a press conference to announce the award!!!

Oh, South Bend will KNOW who Stacy Birk is. Why yes they will! :)

0 comments: