thank you World Class Fireworks
So, I counted them up in the shower yesterday and I have 17 bruises from working in the warehouse at Jake's. It doesn't help that I bruise really easily either or that I am a shrimp who has a hard time hoisting boxes around.
Most of the bruises I have are on my arms from the boxes. One of the big ones on my left arm is from the One Bad Mother 3 Inch... that one does a number on me every time. Then I have some on the tops of my legs from catching boxes and from using my legs to hold the box up. Then I have a huge one on my ankle from the darn forklift. AND... to top it all off.... my arms are soooo sore I can barely move them.
But I guess that's what happens when you work in the world of fireworks. I just hope my co-workers at my other job don't think I am a freak with all my battle wounds! haha.
One more month and then I don't have to do it anymore!!! WOO HOO! But by then, I'll probably be one big briuse!
Sunday, June 8, 2008
17 Bruises
Posted by Stacy Birk at 6/08/2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








0 comments:
Post a Comment