i'm still not happy with the look of my blog
You all may have noticed that I have been changing some things on my blog recently. I am still not satisfied with what I have and I am continuing to work on it. Hopefully I will find just the right picture (or pictures) that describe us and will make a really neat header. I would work on it right now, but I don't have any Adobe programs at work to help me :(
Anyway... just wanted to drop a note and say hi and tell you that I hope to have the PERFECT blog soon. (Thanks Sherry and Sarah for introducing me to picnik.com as well. LOVE IT!)
Monday, June 9, 2008
Can't seem to get it right
Posted by Stacy Birk at 6/09/2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








2 comments:
nice photo but the feel of the blog is so country and calm. Not really you!!
I love it now! I love that website too. Enjoy.
Post a Comment