Friday, May 30, 2008

Tired

and ready to go home

So, I really don't have much to say, but I am waiting on Jared and Hicks to load an order so we can finally clock out and go home.

I had my second interview today with the American Cancer Society and I think it went well. It is so hard to tell and I was the first interviewee, so I don't know who else they will meet with. If they liked me, the next step is a panel interview and then a personality assessment (good thing I am soooo cool) and then reference checks, so it is still a long process. So, I am going to focus on my part-time contract job that I start on Monday and working at Jake's to make ends meet and try not to worry and stress about this interview process. If I get another interview that would be awesome. If I don't, well, at least I have something lined up.

Sorry this is sooo boring, but my brain is fried this evening. Hopefully I will have something profound or funny or just enlightening to blog about soon. :)

Have a great weekend everyone!

0 comments: