Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Things are picking up....

got more interviews under my belt

So things are looking up in the world of job interviews. I had another interview on Tuesday with the Drug Free Community Council in South Bend. It would be working with the coalition on a few drug prevention grants. Basically what I did in Kansas. Right now she wants to hire me on a contractual basis and then possibly move me into full time in September if they receive a large federal grant. So, that is exciting. I am just waiting for her to call me back so we can talk money.

I have not heard back from the interview I had last week with the Juvenile Diabetes Foundation, but she has started calling my references, so I may hear something soon.

BUT, the great news is that I have a phone interview tomorrow with the American Cancer Society for the Northern Indiana Community Consultant position. I have always wanted to work for ACS (and the salary is AWESOME), so I am excited about the phone interview (even though I have never done a phone interview and it sounds kinda scary). Jobs with ACS are so competitive, so I will have to prepare really well tonight.

I can only hope that I have so many offers that I actually GET to choose a job! The only thing better woud be if I got calls back on 2 other jobs that I really wanted to interview for. That would be awesome!

0 comments: