this has gotta be quick
I feel like I am committing a crime. I drove around our apartment complex with my computer in the front seat occasionally pushing "refresh wireless connections" list until one that was unsecured popped up. It took a while, but I found at least ONE person who doesn't know how to lock down their wireless. HAHAHA. So, here I am, sitting in front of an apartment building that is not mine typing a blog to you folks. Now THAT'S dedication!!!!
We got all our stuff unloaded yesterday, some of it in the house some in the warehouse. It's a real good thing we haven't invested in new furniture yet cause our stuff got a little banged up in the truck, HAHA. Now I can use it as a excuse TO get new furniture. :)
We were pretty pooped after that but we showered and found the energy to eat at Texas Land and Cattle Company... they have the BEST smoked sirloin ever! It was so good, especially since we hadn't ate all day!
Today we have pretty much been lazy. I keep looking at everything I have to do, but have no desire to do it at the moment. I guess I have plenty of time!
Sorry I haven't been able to share any pictures with you all. My batteries in my camera are dead and I keep forgetting to pick up more. :( Don't worry... I will do that soon hopefully. I want to take some photos of all the fat Canadian Geese in the pond at our complex. I think they are a little Over-Fed! HAHA
Until next time I feel like stealing Wireless (thanks linksys!)
Thursday, April 24, 2008
Told you I would find a way
Posted by Stacy Birk at 4/24/2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








2 comments:
Your so bad. Glad your home!!
Definately my kind of girl. I steal wireless all the time. I also did not password protect my wireless just in case someone wants to steal mine, I say go for it. I've got nuttin' to hide.
Glad you are doing well. Girard misses you.
Post a Comment