This whole "we need to save money" thing has really cut into my shopping adventures...
and it is time to change that!
Jared gave me "permission" to spend a little money this weekend on some new summer attire. Not that I really NEED permission, but you know its that whole marriage-respect-thing. :)
I am so excited that I don't even know where to begin. I really need some new capris and shorts for summer and maybe a few shirts/tank tops. I am pretty set on shoes, but a girl can never have to many, right? :) I also want some new summery body sprays and lotions for the summer and maybe a new purse. I know... its a lot. I will need to prioritize.
I plan to hit the good ole Old Navy, Maurices, Kohls, TJ Max, and Target first and then off to the mall if I don't find what I need at the "cheap" stores. I mean, come on... I am on a budget here, haha. I may decide to head over to Michigan City to the outlet mall too, who knows? They have Coach outlet there..... that makes me happy :)
Anyway, not much else going on except this week has been dreadful. Work has sucked, the weather has sucked and I have had cramps. BLAH! Today is the first day I didn't wake up cranky, so that helped.
Happy Thursday everyone!
Thursday, April 30, 2009
I've got the shopping bug
Posted by Stacy Birk at 4/30/2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








3 comments:
I found your cranky today!
Shit shopping bug....I have the shopping disease. It never goes away and is always on my mind..
I can't stop...nor do I want to..
Hello My Name is Sarah and I am a shop aholic. Nice to meet you Stacy. LOL
ohhh how I love Coach outlets!
Post a Comment