Can't believe I forgot to talk about this...
A couple of things that annoy me about northern Indiana people (besides their accents):
1. When they hear you are from Kansas they say, "wow, really Dorothy? Isn't it really flat there? What is there to do there?" OH MY GOD! Ok, first of all my name is not Dorothy and second of all THE PLACE YOU LIVE IS FLAT TOO!! It is probably more flat in the South Bend/Mishawaka area than in southeast Kansas. So, get over it people. You aren't better, so get over it. When they find out that Wichita is about the size of the area we live, they acted shocked, like there can't possibly be any town in KANSAS that is big. They act like KC is small too, yeah right. It is sooo annoying and it will always drive me bonkers.
2. No one up here likes country music. Ok, I have met a few, but they aren't even from this area originally. Like I said... it must be the vicinity to Chicago, or the massive ghetto population we have here, I don't know. But, it is nearly impossible to find a good country music station up here. I have found one that I like, and most days I don't even like it very much.
Ok, I think I am done venting :)
Monday, April 20, 2009
Things I failed to mention on the last blog
Posted by Stacy Birk at 4/20/2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








2 comments:
See, I hate the dorothy thing too.. really people could you be more orginal??
No one in St. Louis likes country music either... what's with people?
Post a Comment