Thursday, April 23, 2009

Sweet Tooth

and she's in trouble for it


Hicks brought home some homemade (at least he thought they were homemade) cinnamon rolls that his mom made when he was in KS. They were in a large Ziploc bag that he had placed on top of the counter in the kitchen. Now, let me just say, that Jada does not get on the counters when we are home. OOhhhh... noooo. She is sneaky. She waits until we are gone to explore the kitchen counters.

Well, She found the bag and Jared was the first one home to witness what she had done to the bag. She knocked it off the counter and tore into it. She had sticky icing all over her face and her neck.

She has done this before with something from the trash can and Jared had to put her under the shower to clean off. Well, this time was no different. I came home and she was sorta skittish and hiding and I didn't figure out why until I heard the story. :)
I think she has some extreme hatred towards Hicks because she KNOWS that he hates her. I told him if he would just act like he loves her maybe she wouldn't be so mean. I don't think he is buying it, haha

I love my baby kitty... but sometimes she likes to test my patience. Can't wait to have a child, haha.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

My old cat used to HATE brett too.. would hiss and nip at him.. because he didn't like her. They can sense it!

Barb said...

LOL, that's funny! My pup is a real terror but so lovable too.. Jekyl and Hyde personality. Pets are great...