when I told everyone that I wasn't going to be chunky anymore.
Well, I failed. Miserably. I love food and I love to eat. It is a horrible, messy, greasy addiction that I have and I need professional help.
It is beginning to get slightly out of control and I must do something or else I will be 500 pounds before you know it. Ok, it's not 500 pounds worth of bad, but it is bad to me and not the way I wanna look.
Of course, Jared was able to drop like 20 pounds (exaggeration, but pretty darn close) in a week from just not eating as much. Must be nice!!! He tells me that I can lose weight that way too if I just cut back how much I am eating. Well, I see his point, but ME lose that much weight in week. YEAH RIGHT! What men don't understand is that women gain, pack on, and lose weight much differently than they do. Plus we have that hormone-changing little demon every month that sends our cravings into overload. I love you Jared, I just hate that you can think about losing weight and it just happens. :) UGH!
So, I am back on the weight loss bandwagon again with hopes of dropping some fat off my aging body. Like Rodney Carrington says "good thing I am married, cause I ain't got a chance in hell right now" :)
Any tips, recipes or words of encouragement are appreciated... especially since I am sitting here with a grumbling stomach right now. :(
Tuesday, April 14, 2009
Remember that one blog
Posted by Stacy Birk at 4/14/2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








2 comments:
One of my fav snacks that is low in cals and fat is low fat pop corn..you can eat tons of it and it is low points...
It has saved me many times.
Good luck. I know its difficult. Just try to make better choices, I know easier said than done. I would love to join you, but no matter what I do I will just keep getting bigger for now! LOL!
Post a Comment