Thursday, April 9, 2009

I'm in a lovey mood

not sure if it was the fabulous wedding last weekend or what, but I am in a lovey dovey mood with my Jared.

Being married is wonderful, but it gets to a point where you start to get into a routine and life becomes so, normal, for lack of another word. Normal is not necessarily bad, it just isn't that spontaneous, romantic, butterflies in your stomach, love feeling you get when you are just beginning to date or when you are newlyweds. But, in a lot of ways, it is even better. Because I know, when I look at Jared that I am looking at my husband, the man I will spend my life with, have children with, grow old with, love and cherish forever. And that brings those spontaneous, romantic, butterflies in your stomach, love feelings right back!

Ok, enough mushyiness! :) Just sendin' a shout out to my man :) Love you darlin'

3 comments:

Julie said...

good grief, what is wrong with you? :)

Anonymous said...

Wow.. get a room. :)

You are right.. after awhile it can get a little ho hum.. Just means you have to work a little harder to keep it interesting.. :)

Sarah said...

It is hard sometimes to find the butterflies.. That is awesome they flutter again and again for you. ;)

sweet post