we are home from Myrtle Beach...
Oh we had such a great time down in South Carolina for Marla and Jeremy's wedding. We got in on Friday at about 5 o'clock after 16 hours of driving (we split it up over 2 days though). We then enjoyed a great dinner with everyone and had a great time at the piano bar. Saturday was the wedding and the weather was perfect, a little windy, but perfect. I have never seen Marla look so beautiful and she was absolutely glowing! I remember when I first met her she never thought she would ever get married and there she was... getting married to a wonderful guy. AS for Jeremy, he cleaned up real nice too, haha. The reception was at Hard Rock Cafe and we had a lot of fun dancing to the band and catching up with all our Burlington and Girard friends that we haven't seen in a long time. Hopefully we don't have to wait a really long time to see all of you again!
The day after the wedding we were supposed to head back home, but we decided to stay and extra day and enjoy ourselves. We swam in the pools, laid on the beach, and relaxed. It was well worth it.
Here are a few pictures. My digital camera broke while we were out there and I had to buy another one and it wasn't the best. Hopefully everyone will send pictures to me so I can have some good ones :)

















1 comments:
That looks like a wonderful trip!!!
Post a Comment