Monday, August 4, 2008

Just had to share!

mo' money, mo' money, mo' money

I was just given 20 more hours a week for the tobacco grant to add to my current 20 hours! I am still a contract employee, but the hourly pay is sooo awesome. AND... we got a little tip from someone at the federal level that we have received our federal Drug Free Communities grant, which means I will soon become a full time employee with benefits. YAY! I knew taking the part-time gig would pay off eventually. I just hope I can get back into working full time hours, I got a little spoiled :)

Now if we can just sell our house that would be icing on the cake and then we can start the baby train a rollin'. :)

Have a wonderful Monday everyone!!!! I know I will!!!!

3 comments:

Sherry said...

Congrats on getting more hours and going full time soon! I hope your house sells soon!

Jaime said...

Congrats! Sounds like good things are headed your way =)

Misty said...

You are one crazy chick but I luv ya anyways! I'll send some "house selling fairy dust" your way....always seems to work when Denise does it!!! Awesome that you are moving towards full time with benefits...YEA!