Or did I just see a Sonic being built in Mishawaka
A while back, I wrote a blog about the lack of America's Favorite Drive-Ins in South Bend. Well, one has been opened on the west side of town (way too far away from where we live) and yesterday as I pulled out of Chipotle in Mishawaka I saw it! The silver frames glistened in the sun as the overhead car bays were being erected. Aaaahhhhh, finally I can have my Route 44 Ice Tea with lemon and sweet 'n low and my Route 44 Diet Cherry Limeade, YUM YUM!
It's a good day my friends. A good day. :)
Thursday, August 21, 2008
Are my eyes deceiving me?
Posted by Stacy Birk at 8/21/2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








2 comments:
I am SO happy for you! :-) I know exactly how you're feeling. When we lived in Michigan we saw commercials all the time for Sonic. I asked people at work where one was located, and they said they had no idea what a Sonic was, but they always saw commercials. When we came home for Christmas, we LOADED up on Sonic. Oh, cheddar bites, how great you are.
LOL... The simple pleasures in life! I just ordered out for lunch... nothing other than Sonic!
Post a Comment