need your help
I have been struggling with what to do for our first wedding anniversary for some time now. But, now, the day is approaching fast and I still have no plan. We'd like to do a day and night in Chicago or somewhere on Lake Michigan. Anyone have any ideas for cheap and fun entertainment in those parts? I have found a few things (lunch/dinner cruise out of the Navy Pier, Chicago Comedy Series at the Apollo and the Jersey Boys musical) but I'd like more input before I go full out and start booking things! HELP! :)
Monday, August 4, 2008
Oh what to do, what to do
Posted by Stacy Birk at 8/04/2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








2 comments:
Ask Hillary she is an expert on visiting Chicago and she probably knows what cheap/free.
The Navy Pier is always fun, the Second City comedy is a good place and tickets are pretty cheap, Howl at the Moon is a really fun dueling piano bar.
Post a Comment