what a beautiful day
Oh my, it is so beautiful outside in South Bend, Indiana today! The temperature is in the mid 40s, but the sun is shining so bright, all the snow has melted, the green (yes, still green) grass is shimmering in the sun and the fall leaves are clinging to the trees with all their might. AHHHH... drink it in. :)
I even opened up the screen door for a little while to let some of that crisp air into the stuffy apartment. So much to be thankful for! :)
I got a late start today. Not that I really had much to do, haha, but I have been kinda sick this week and I can't quite get over it. Monday I went home from work feeling very nauseous and lightheaded. Since then I have been sleeping, ALOT, still feeling a little nauseous occasionally, and having some other, not so pleasant, bowl issues. YUCK. So, this morning, I got up at about 10, made some blueberry muffins, watched some of the parade and started to feel yucky. So, I went back to bed and didn't get up until 2:30! I am so pathetic!
I am sure I need to get my workouts going again, which could be part of the sleepiness issue, but I have got to get over this sickness. Driving me crazy!
Anyway, I digress......
So where was I? Ah yes... Thanksgiving!
To fit in with all my bloggie friends, here is my list of things I am thankful for on this great day!
My wonderful parents
My funny and beautiful sister
My handsome, understanding and loving husband
My fabulous friends who have been there for me through thick and thin
My job, which I dislike most of the time, but I am thankful that I at least HAVE a job
Premier Designs Jewelry and what it has brought into my life
My funny and laid back roomie Hicks
My amazingly crazy kitty cat Jada
Our lovely apartment in South Bend (and our house in Kansas :( )
A loving and forgiving God
Democracy and freedom
Being healthy and happy
Music :)
Blogging
Ability to see, think, hear, taste and feel with everything in my soul
To love so much....
Happy Thanksgiving everyone! Gobble, Gobble, Gobble :)
Thursday, November 27, 2008
A day to be thankful
Posted by Stacy Birk at 11/27/2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








0 comments:
Post a Comment