Friday, November 21, 2008

Christmas with the Krafts!

well, one Kraft and one McClelland... but it won't be long until it is The Krafts!

Ladies and gentlemen, I am proud to announce that I just booked my flight for South Carolina to go spend Christmas with my hubby and our best pals Marla and Jeremy!

I am really excited and felt very blessed when Marla called yesterday and said she had found a flight from Indianapolis to Charleston for under $200 and that she would be willing to pick me up in Charleston so I can spend the holidays with Jared and them. Thanks Marla!!!!

The flight times are a little wacky, but I mean I AM flying on Christmas Eve Day, so it is to be expected. I don't care as long as I get to leave snowy Indiana for a few days and be with my hubby and my friends in the much warmer state of South Carolina! :)

To top it all off, Jared called and got me a carport at the apartment! So, no more scraping and shoveling snow off the car! YES!!!! I am always running late for work anyway, so when there is snow and ice on the car, you can imagine what time I ended up strolling in. :)

3 comments:

Sherry said...

Glad your holidays are looking up!

Anonymous said...

Christmas with the Krafts...boy I like the sounds of that!! :-)

Misty said...

Enjoy! Christmas miracles everywhere